Ok so you wanna know what happened? Tough, I'm gonna tell you anyway. The camera was supposed to vary its elevation.... it would start high and get a bird's eye view, then swing down low and skim the water in the bay. Well, due to a slight programming glitch (which the author warns of and I simply forgot), if the option to set camera height relative to terrain height is enabled within TerraGen, the CamPath script will be unable to change the elevation of the camera. Result: the camera went through all its movements but remained at the initial bird's eye view elevation for the entire animation. Useless.
So, tonight before I left from work, I started another 8-hour rendering session. This time I made certain that those two checkboxes were disabled so the elevation would be able to change. :) We'll see how it turns out tomorrow.
I told you to stop laughing.