- Watched my brother and his girlfriend graduate from The New England College of Optometry and become doctors. Congrats, Rick and Jodee!
- Ate at The Cheesecake Factory - Yum!
- Rode the B Train of the Green Line of the Subway service of the MBTA ("the T") between Mount Hood Rd and downtown several times.
- Learned an appreciation for the subway riders depicted in the Rhapsody in Blue segment of Fantasia 2000 with their arms stuck in the air long after getting out.
- Visited and toured the Trinity Church.
- Ate at a Finagle A Bagel and marveled at the conveyor belt that carried bagels into a horizontal spinning blade that sliced them and shot them flying down the counter and bouncing off a corner into a bin where an employee prepares it for your order.
- Attended a reception and banquet in the Boston Park Plaza Hotel's Plaza and Imperial Ballrooms, to which we returned the next morning for commencement.
- Drove through recently-opened portions of The Big Dig, including the I-93 northbound tunnel and Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge.
- Discovered that the Hancock Tower observation deck has been closed for 3 years.
I could comment more on each thing, but I figure most people are probably more likely to read this in list format. So, if you want to know more, ask me. :)